Sad Relationship Quotes

 Sad Relationship Quotes may be really comforting when you've been having a difficult time. Relationships must result in either unadulterated delight or emotional sorrow. Sometimes it might be challenging to accept the failings of a relationship and move past the pain of an interaction

When we try to discuss how a relationship demoralizes one another, we nearly always relate it to our own sadness about having that type of idea in the first place. We could be forgetting how important we believed the relationship was, and we'd like to reestablish some sort of connection so that all of this thinking feels plausible again. It was challenging to feel alone, invisible, and unreal even in a relationship that was disrespected.

Sad relationship quotes might be comforting when you're trying to move on from a breakup since they appear to legitimize what you're going through at the time. When someone we love passes away or there is discord and strife in a relationship, we all feel the profound loss. However, we must keep in mind that suffering and grief will always be part of meaningful experiences. See our collection of inspirational sayings and quotations about unhappy relationships to learn how to deal with your emotions.

It hurts not having you close, but it would hurt even more not having you at all.
Never make a decision when you are upset, sad, jealous, or in love.
The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.
There is a time for departure, even when there is no destination. – Tennessee Williams
Hearts will never be made practical until they can be made unbreakable. – L. Frank Baum
I am lonely but never alone because you are always in my heart, my soul, and my dreams.
Distance does to love what wind does to fire… it extinguishes the weak and fuels the strong.
I was playing back a thousand memories baby, thinking about everything we’ve been through.
If anyone asked me what is hell? I would answer Distance between people who love each other.
Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart. – Jose N. Harris
Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others. – Stephen R. Covey.
It is sad not to love, but it is 100% sadder not to be able to love. – Miguel de Unamuno.
Some people are going to leave your life, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.

Short Sad Relationship Quotes

The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.
Sadness is but a wall between two gardens. – Khalil Gibran
Absence sharpens love. Presence strengthens it. – Thomas Fuller
If you want to live together, you must first know how to live apart.
Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. – Leonardo da Vinci
If the only place where I could see you were in my dreams, I’d sleep forever.
The thought of being with you tomorrow gives me the strength to go on today. 
I’ll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms.

 Long-Distance Relationship Quotes

Long-distance relationships will work if two people involve are strong in faith, love, and respect for each other.
Relationships that can withstand distance are typically relationships that are better able to withstand the tests of time later on.

 Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more. – Nicholas Sparks

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humble Grateful Quotes

Powerful Relationship Quotes